Creamy Ham and Rice
Write a review
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup Jimmy’s Ranch Dip or Jimmy’s Holy Smoke! Dip
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups ham, fully cooked and cubed
- 1 (8 oz.) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (2 oz.) jar diced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- In a large skillet, saute green pepper in butter until tender. Stir in flour until blended; gradually add the milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat to low; stir in Jimmy’s Ranch or Smokehouse Ranch Dip until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients; heat through.