Creamy Dill Chicken & Rice
Write a review
- 1 cup Jimmy’s Dill Vegetable Dip
- 4 chicken breast, boneless, skinless and halved
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook rice according to instructions.
- Spray small casserole dish with cooking spray. Place chicken breasts in casserole first, then spoon cooked rice around chicken breasts. Top with veggies. Pour Jimmy’s Dill Dip over entire mixture and spread to edges.
- Cover with foil and bake 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Substitute Jimmy's Spinach Dip instead of Jimmy's Dill Dip for some added color and flavor.