Christmas Cranberry Blue Cheese Dip
Write a review
- 1 Jar Jimmy's Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/3 cup toasted pecans or spicy pecans, chopped (divided)
- 1 cup dried cranberries (divided)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: decorate top with a few sprigs of your favorite herbs: thyme, basil or cilantro
- Beat cream cheese in mixing bowl with beaters or by hand until smooth then gently stir in Jimmy's Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing.
- Stir in 1 cup of the toasted pecans or spicy pecans and 2/3 cup of dried cranberries.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Pour into decorative holiday bowl and sprinkle with remaining nuts and cranberries and herbs. Serve with crackers, garlic toast, warm french bread or pretzels on the side.