Cranberry Blue Cheese Dip
- 1 Jar Jimmy's Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/3 cup toasted pecans or spicy pecans, chopped (divided)
- 1 cup dried cranberries (divided)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: decorate top with a few sprigs of your favorite herbs: thyme, basil or cilantro
- Beat cream cheese in mixing bowl with beaters or by hand until smooth then gently stir in Jimmy's Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing.
- Stir in 1 cup of the toasted pecans or spicy pecans and 2/3 cup of dried cranberries.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Pour into bowl and sprinkle with remaining nuts and cranberries and herbs. Serve with crackers, garlic toast, warm french bread or pretzels on the side.