Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Ice Cream Bites
Write a review
- 1 carton vanilla, or your favorite ice cream
- 1 tub Jimmy's Caramel Dip
- 48 mini square pretzels
- 1 bottle Smucker's Magic Shell Chocolate Flavored Topping
- Squeeze bottle, to apply caramel
- Line baking sheet with wax paper
- Spoon Jimmy's Caramel Dip into a squeeze bottle to make it easier and faster to apply over ice cream
- Put 24 pretzel squares on wax paper. VERY quickly scoop one teaspoon of ice cream on to each of the pretzels.
- Squeeze caramel on top of each pretzel and then top with another pretzel
- Freeze for 30 minutes or longer
- When you are ready to top, warm Smucker's Magic Shell Chocolate in the bottle by putting it in a bowl of hot tap water. Shake well before using.
- Take bites from the freezer and very quickly drizzle Magic Shell topping over each of the pretzel bites. If you'd rather dip them so the bottom of the pretzels are covered, put the Magic Shell in a bowl and dip each pretzel. Return each pretzel to the baking sheet and freeze again for at least 30 minutes or until served.
- Bites will melt quickly so serve right after you take them from the freezer.
- For decoration, use cupcake liners to serve each bite.