Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake
- For the Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- Pinch salt
- 6 tbsp. melted butter
- For the Cheesecake
- Three (8 oz.) pkg. plain cream cheese
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- ½ cup Jimmy’s Caramel Dip, divided
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Lightly mist the bottom and sides of a 9” spring-form pan with non-stick vegetable oil spray.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, salt and melted butter in a mixing bowl and blend well. Transfer the crumb mixture to the prepared pan and firmly press the crust into the bottom of the pan.
- In a bowl of an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese and sugar and beat for 1 to 2 minutes until the cream cheese is smooth. Scrape the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula and beat 1 minute or until the batter is smooth. Add the flour and mix to combine. Add eggs one at time and blend on low speed until each one is combined. Add ¼ cup Jimmy’s Caramel Dip, and salt and blend. Transfer 1 1/2 cups of the batter to a mixing bowl; add the remaining ¼ cup dip to it and whisk to combine.
- To the larger amount of batter, add the melted chocolate and beat until it is smooth. Transfer and layer large scoops of each batter into the prepared pan. Using a small spoon, make circular strokes through the batters to create swirls.
- Bake the cheesecake for 50 to 60 minutes or until the center of the cake is just set. Turn off the oven. Open the oven door briefly and leave the cake inside the oven for 1 hour to cool. Remove and refrigerate 4 to 5 hours before serving.
- Cut the cake into wedges and serve with additional Jimmy’s Caramel Dip.