Chocolate Caramel Brownies
Write a review
- 1 box Fudge Brownie Mix
- (You will need 2 eggs, water and oil to make brownies)
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 tub Jimmy's Caramel Dip
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 x 13 baking pan with nonstick spray or line pan with foil.
- Make brownie mix according to directions.
- Pour 1/2 of brownie mixture into pan, spread evenly and bake for approx. 18-20 min.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- While brownies are cooling, put Jimmy's Caramel Dip in microwave safe dish and heat in microwave until spreadable, then add pecans to caramel and stir. Spread caramel pecan mixture over baked brownie base. Then take remaining brownie batter and spread evenly over caramel and pecans. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips over entire brownie pan and bake for additional 20 - 25 minutes. Cool, cut and serve.