Chocolate Caramel Bread Pudding
Write a review
- 2 1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 (3 oz.) package chocolate cook-and-serve pudding mix
- 7 cups (1/2-inch) cubed Italian bread
- Cooking spray
- 2 (1.7-ounce) packages chocolate-covered caramel candies (such as Rolo), chopped
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- 1/2 cup Jimmy’s Caramel Dip (warmed in microwave)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine milk and pudding mix in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Stir in bread until coated. Pour bread mixture into an 8-inch square pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with chopped candy.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool and set up. Serve pudding with ice cream (if desired) and drizzle with warm Jimmy’s Caramel Dip.