Chocolate Caramel Bars
- 1 (16 oz.) Tub Jimmy’s Caramel Dip or Jimmy's Low-fat Caramel Dip
- 1 pkg. white cake mix
- 1 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 8 oz. pkg. reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 1/2 oz. pkg. milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Coat a 9x13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix and oatmeal. Cut in peanut butter until mixture looks like fine crumbs. Beat egg with milk; add to crumb mixture, stirring until well mixed. Save 3/4 cup of mixture. Press remainder into the bottom of the pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add caramel dip and mix well. Spread on top of crumb mixture. Sprinkle chocolate pieces on top with the remaining crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool completely; cut into bars and serve.
- The cream cheese and caramel layer of these delicious bars is what makes them unique. Try them for your holiday get-togethers.