Chicken Wild Rice Salad
Write a review
- 1 (4.3 oz.) package long grain & wild rice mix
- 1 (6 oz.) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 small chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted , diced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup Jimmy's Creamy Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup cashew halves & pieces
- Prepare rice according to package directions; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, drain artichoke marinade into a large bowl; chop artichokes and add to bowl.
- Add chicken, avocado, tomatoes, onions and Jimmy's Creamy Ranch Dressing. Gently toss to coat well.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Add in cooled rice and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Toss with cashews just before serving.