Chicken Tortilla Casserole
Write a review
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 10 flour tortillas (6 inches), torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 1 Cup Jimmy’s Pineapple Salsa
- In a saucepan, bring the broth, onion and celery to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Place in a large bowl; add chicken, tortillas, soup, chilies, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese and pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 11 x 7 in. baking dish. Top with Jimmy’s Pineapple Salsa and remaining cheeses. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.