Chicken Reuben Casserole
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can sauerkraut, drained
- 8 deli corned beef slices
- 8 (1 oz.) swiss cheese slices
- 1 1/2 cups Jimmy’s Thousand Island Dressing
- 1 cup soft rye breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Layer chicken evenly with sauerkraut, corned beef, and Swiss cheese. Pour Jimmy's 1000 dressing over top.
- Combine breadcrumbs, butter, and parsley; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until golden and bubbly.