Buffalo Bacon Chicken Quesadilla
Write a review
- 4 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled or fried and cut in to pieces
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- Nonstick spray
- 4 large tortillas
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup Jimmy's Holy Smoke! Dip
- Jimmy's Pineapple Salsa
- Start by combining chicken with buffalo sauce and garlic salt.
- Spray a large pan or griddle with nonstick spray and set to medium-low heat.
- Spread a tortilla with Jimmy's Holy Smoke! Dip and place in pan and layer on about ½ cup of cheese, chicken and bacon crumbles on one side of the tortilla.
- Fold tortilla and flip tortilla when lightly browned on underside and cheese starts to melt. Take care to not allow tortilla to become too dark.
- Remove from skillet, cut into wedges and serve with Jimmy's Holy Smoke! Dip and Jimmy's Pineapple Salsa on the side.
- For a fun, healthy twist, substitute Jimmy's Spinach Dip instead of Jimmy's Holy Smoke! Dip.