Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- 1 can refrigerated pizza crust
- 3/4 cup Jimmy's Ranch Vegetable Dip or Jimmy's Holy Smoke! Dip
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1-1/2 cups lettuce, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 400 degrees
- Unroll pizza dough on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray, press into 15 x 10 inch rectangle. Bake 10 minutes or until edges of crust or golden brown.
- Remove from oven and spread half of the Jimmy's Ranch Vegetable Dip or Jimmy's Holy Smoke! Dip on to crust. Top with cheese, chicken and bacon.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and chicken hot.
- Remove from oven and top with lettuce, tomatoes, avocado and remaining dip.