Caramel Pumpkin Dippers
Write a review
- 1/2 c. pumpkin purée
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 store-bought pie crusts (such as Pillsbury)
- Egg wash, for dough
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon sugar
- 1 tub Jimmy’s Caramel Dip, warmed
- Preheat oven to 425º. Make pumpkin pie mixture: In a medium bowl, mix together pumpkin purée, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice.
- On a floured work surface, roll out one pie crust. Spread pumpkin mixture all over, leaving 1/4" border. Top with second pie crust and brush all over with egg wash. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Using a pizza or pastry cutter, slice into fries.
- Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until golden, 15 minutes.
- Serve with warm with Jimmy’s Caramel Dip.