Caramel Greek Yogurt Dip
- 4 apples
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 2 containers plain Greek yogurt
- 4 Tbsp Jimmy’s Caramel Dip
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Cut the top off of one apple and use a spoon or melon baller to remove the core, scooping out the flesh to create a cup shape. Coat the inside with lemon juice so it doesn't brown.
- Cut the remaining apples into wedges. Spritz or dip in lemon juice if you're concerned about browning; otherwise, arrange them around the apple cup.
- Pour Greek yogurt, Jimmy’s Caramel Dip and cinnamon into a small bowl and stir to combine (add more Jimmy’s Caramel Dip or cinnamon for a sweeter dip). Fill the apple cup with Greek yogurt and serve.