Caramel French Toast
- 1 tub Jimmy’s Caramel Dip
- Sliced French bread, croissant or Texas toast
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Pour Jimmy’s Caramel Dip into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish enough to cover the bottom no more than ½ in. Top with slices of French bread, Texas toast or gently ripped croissants. Combine sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle half over the bread, set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk, vanilla and remaining cinnamon and nutmeg. Pour over bread. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until fully cooked.