Write a review
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup sour cream (8 ounces)
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup Jimmy’s Caramel Dip or Jimmy’s Low Fat Caramel Dip
For caramel frosting
- 8 oz. plain cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
- Halloween Sprinkles or candy corn
- For the cupcakes, thoroughly mix all ingredients together. Line large muffin tin with Halloween themed paper liners. Fill each cup ¾ full with batter. Bake at 325° for about 18 minutes.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool completely. Slice off tops of each cake and hollow out a small hole. Spoon 1 Tbsp Jimmy’s Caramel Dip into each hole and replace tops.
- For frosting, beat cream cheese in a large mixing bowl with an electric hand mixer, on medium speed until smooth. Add butter and continue to blend until smooth. Add remaining 1/3 cup of Jimmy’s Caramel Dip and mix until just blended. Frost top of cupcakes with frosting and garnish with an additional dollop of Jimmy’s Caramel Dip and candy corn or Halloween sprinkles.