Caramel Apple Crisp
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 6 cups apple slices, peeled and thinly sliced (Granny Smith or other tart baking apple)
- 1 (16 oz.) Tub Jimmy's Caramel Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and cinnamon.Mix well.
- Stir in melted margarine or butter and mix until combined and crumbly.
- Press half of the oat mixture firmly into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Place apple slices over top. Warm Jimmy's caramel in a microwave safe dish and spread caramel dip over top of apples.
- Sprinkle remaining oat mixture over top of Jimmy's caramel dip.
- Bake 30 - 40 min until lightly browned and bubbly.