Buffalo Chicken Pita Pizza
Write a review
- 2 pita bread
- 2-4 Tbsp Jimmy’s Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2-4 Tbsp Buffalo Sauce to put on pita bread
- 1 cup chicken, shredded
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce to mix with shredded chicken
- 2-3 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp fresh or dried parsley
- In a medium, microwave safe bowl, mix shredded chicken and buffalo sauce then microwave for 1 minute. Set aside.
- Place pita bread on vented pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of Jimmy’s Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing on each of the pitas.
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of buffalo sauce over the blue cheese dressing.
- Spoon ½ of shredded chicken mixture on each of the pitas.
- Sprinkle cheese over chicken and sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake in preheated 425 degree over for 12 -15 minutes.