Buffalo Chicken Lasagna
Write a review
1 hr 5 min
1 hr 5 min
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 1-12 oz bottle buffalo sauce
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup Jimmy’s Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 24 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 oz cottage cheese
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- Lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions (do not use no cook noodles)
- In a medium pot, heat the olive oil and butter over medium heat until butter is melted. Add the onions and cook until translucent. Add the garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Cut the cream cheese into cubes and add to the pot as well as the cup of Jimmy's Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing. Stir well until completely melted then add in the buffalo sauce. Spoon a small amount of the sauce into the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish and spread it around to cover the bottom of the dish. Stir the chicken into the sauce in the pot.
- Place one layer of the boiled lasagna noodles in the bottom of the dish. Spread a portion of the chicken mixture over the noodles, then dollop and spread a layer of cottage cheese and then sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over that. Repeat layering in this fashion until all the noodles, sauce and cheese are gone. Sprinkle top with dried parsley.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for about 30 minutes. Serve with more Jimmy’s Extra Chunky Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing on the side.