Buffalo Chicken French Bread Pizza
Write a review
- 1 loaf french bread
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce, your favorite kind
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 cup spinach, optional
- 2 cups chicken, shredded or chopped
- 1/2 cup Jimmy's Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onions or celery, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees
- Split French bread down the side like a hot dog bun and lay on baking sheet.
- Spread a layer of Alfredo sauce and then buffalo sauce on to half of the French bread.
- Add a layer of spinach and then chicken.
- Drizzle Jimmy's Blue Cheese Dressing over chicken and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until cheese bubbles and edges turn golden brown.
- Let cool for a few minutes and cut into pieces.
- Optional: sprinkle with onions or celery before serving.