Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, and boiled
- 6 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 pkg (8oz.) cream cheese, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 6-8 oz. Jimmy’s Blue Cheese, Extra Chunky Blue Cheese, or Jimmy’s Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Shred cooked chicken.
- Place shredded chicken and hot sauce in a medium-size skillet and heat through. Add cream cheese and Jimmy’s Dressing and heat until well blended. Add half of the shredded cheese, stir until melted.
- Place in a crock pot; sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Serve warm with crackers and/or celery sticks.
- Reheat in microwave if needed.
- For even more flavor & color, substitute 4 oz of Jimmy's Spinach Dip instead of Jimmy's Blue Cheese Dressing.