Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Write a review
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup Jimmy’s Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing, Jimmy’s Original Blue Cheese Dressing, Jimmy's Ranch Dressing or Ranch Dip
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread cauliflower in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with garlic powder, toss and bake 10 minutes longer.
- Stir together buffalo sauce and butter in a small bowl and pour over cauliflower and toss.
- Serve with Jimmy’s Blue Cheese Dressing, Ranch Dressing or Ranch Dip.