Broccoli Ranch Casserole
Write a review
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (10 oz. pkg.) frozen broccoli, thawed and chopped
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Jimmy’s Ranch Dip
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 12 buttery round crackers, crushed fine
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Saute onion until golden.
- In a 2 quart casserole dish, mix together onion, broccoli, soup, cheese, Jimmy’s Ranch Dip, eggs, garlic salt, pepper, seasoned salt, and lemon juice. Sprinkle crushed crackers over top and dot with remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 45 minutes, until heated through and browned on top.