- 1 dozen eggs
- 16 oz. tub of turkey breakfast sausage
- 8-10 flour or whole wheat tortillas
- 8 oz. package finely shredded Colby & Monterey jack cheese
- 1 jar Jimmy's Pineapple Salsa
- Jimmy's Taco Dip - dollop on top
- In a large pan, fry turkey breakfast sausage until well done. While sausage is frying beat the eggs together in bowl. Prepare tortillas by putting ¼ cup cheese down center of each tortilla. Heat each in the microwave right before serving to soften the tortilla and melt the cheese.
- Add beaten eggs to sausage and scramble them together until cooked to your liking.
- Add egg/sausage mixture to heated tortilla. Before folding it, add Jimmy’s Pineapple Salsa and Jimmy's Taco Dip, wrap it up and serve.