Blue Steak Salad
- (2) 6 to 8 oz. beef tenderloin filets, sprinkled with favorite seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 firm head iceberg lettuce
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled & chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 4 pieces cooked apple wood smoked bacon, crumbled
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup Jimmy’s Blue Cheese Dressing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Season meat with salt and pepper or your favorite seasoning. Preheat an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, add oil and sear beef on each side for 3 to 4 minutes each.
- Place skillet in oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until meat is cooked to desired temperature. Allow meat to rest for 6 to 8 minutes before serving.
- Cut iceberg lettuce in half and trim to make two large wedges. Spoon Jimmy’s Blue Cheese Salad
- Dressing over each wedge of lettuce. Top with eggs, tomatoes, bacon, radishes, and avocado.
- Place the meat on the same plates as the wedges. Top with blue cheese. Serve.