Blue Cheese Roasted Red Potatoes
- 3/4 cup Jimmy’s Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 lbs small new potatoes
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon
- 3 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees . Cut potatoes in half. Place potatoes and onions on a roasting pan; mix with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast potato mixture for 30-35 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and golden.
- Transfer potatoes and onions to a large bowl and toss with Jimmy’s Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing. Optional: sprinkle with crumbled bacon, chopped parsley and chives. Serve warm.