Write a review
- 1 lb bacon, cooked crisp
- 1 cup Jimmy's Holy Smoke! Dip
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped finely
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 loaf french bread, sliced
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until crispy. Drain on paper towels. Cool and crumble.
- In a medium bowl, combine Jimmy’s Holy Smoke! Dip and sour cream. Mix crumbled bacon into the Holy Smoke! and sour cream mixture. Mix in lettuce and tomatoes just before serving. Serve on small slices of french bread or toast points.