Berry Fruit Salad
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 8 oz fresh bing cherries, pitted
- 8 oz fresh blackberries
- 8 oz fresh blueberries
- 8 oz fresh raspberries
- ½-1 cup Jimmy’s Cole Slaw Dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Add the strawberries, cherries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, and chopped mint together in a large bowl.
- Pour Jimmy’s Cole Slaw Dressing on top of the berries. Gently toss the fruit salad until everything is evenly coated with the Jimmy’s Cole Slaw Dressing.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days.