BBQ Turkey Sliders
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 cups shredded turkey
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 package King’s Hawaiian Dinner Rolls (12 )
- 1 lb. bag pre-shredded coleslaw
- 1/2 jar Jimmy’s Cole Slaw Dressing
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in turkey and BBQ sauce and heat through.
- Mix pre-shredded slaw with Jimmy’s Cole Slaw Dressing. Approx. one bag of slaw to ½ jar of dressing.
- To serve, spoon a 1/4 cup of the turkey onto the bottom half of the rolls, garnish with 2 tablespoons of the coleslaw made with Jimmy’s Cole Slaw Dressing and top with the top half of the roll.