BBQ Pork Sliders with Cole Slaw
Write a review
- Mix the dry rub ingredients in small bowl. Sprinkle dry rub all over the pork roast, pressing into the pork. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
- Place pork roast in slow cooker and pour both jars of Jimmy’s Pineapple Salsa over pork roast. Cover and allow pork to roast in slow cooker for approx. 6-8 hours until pork pulls apart.
- Remove from slow cooker and let stand until cool enough to handle. Shred the pork with a fork into bite size pieces. Ladle leftover salsa from slow cooker over shredded pork to moisten and add additional flavor.
- Mix pre-shredded slaw with Jimmy’s Cole Slaw Dressing. Approx. one bag of slaw to ½ jar of dressing.
- Serve on slider buns topped with cole slaw made with Jimmy’s Cole Slaw Dressing.