Baked Caramel Apple Pie Roll Ups
Write a review
- 10 slices white bread
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 2/3 cup Jimmy's Caramel Dip or Jimmy's Low Fat Caramel Dip
- 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Jimmy’s Caramel Dip or Jimmy’s Low Fat Caramel Dip, warmed for dipping & drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the crusts off bread and roll each slice flat with a rolling pin. Combine cinnamon and sugar on a small plate.
- Pour the apple pie filling onto a plate and chop so the pieces are smaller. Put about 2 tablespoons apple pie filling on each slice of bread and 1-2 tsp. of Jimmy's Caramel Dip then roll up.
- Dip each piece into melted butter or margarine and then roll in the cinnamon sugar.
- Place seam side down on a parchment lined pan and bake 15 minutes or until browned and crispy. Serve warm and dip or drizzle with Jimmy’s Caramel Dip.