Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. red potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces (potato skins optional)
- 1 (16 oz.) container Jimmy’s Ranch Vegetable Dip
- 1 1/4 cups cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 bunches green onions, thinly sliced
- Place the potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain, then run under cold water until cool.
- Put the potatoes, bacon, cheddar cheese, and green onions into a large bowl and stir in Jimmy’s Ranch Vegetable Dip until well-coated. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours before serving.