Asparagus, Mozzarella & Pepper Salad
Write a review
- 4 ounces fresh asparagus spears
- 2 small sweet bell peppers (yellow and red), julienned
- 4 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved (or quartered if they are slightly big)
- 2 whole sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons capers
- Fresh basil
- ½ lb fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- ¼ cup Jimmy’s Sweet & Sour Dressing
- Grill the asparagus in a griddle until almost tender but still on the crunchy side. Chop to bite sizes.
- In a salad bowl, mix the asparagus, the sweet bell peppers, tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, capers, mozzarella and fresh basil leaves.
- Pour Jimmy's Sweet & Sour Dressing on the salad and toss. Salt and pepper to taste.