Asian Noodle Salad
Write a review
- 2 pkg. of ramen noodles
- 2 pkg. (16 oz. each) coleslaw mix
- 3 sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup sliced toasted almonds
- ½ cup Jimmy’s Sweet & Sour Dressing mixed with 1 tsp. ground ginger
- Break apart the Ramen noodles in a large bowl. Do not use the seasoning pack it comes with.
- Add the coleslaw mix, onions, sunflower seeds, and almonds. Mix these together gently.
- Add Jimmy’s Sweet & Sour Dressing mixed with ginger and stir all ingredients together.