Write a review
- 2 apples (small, cored and cut crosswise into ½-inch thick rounds)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- 3 tablespoons Jimmy’s Caramel Dip
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons granola
- If you won't be eating these tasty treats right away, start by brushing the apples slices with lemon juice to keep them from turning brown.
- Spread one side of half of the apple slices with Jimmy’s Caramel Dip then sprinkle with chocolate chips and granola. Top with remaining apple slices, pressing down gently to make the sandwiches.