Apple Caramel Cheesecakes Bars
Write a review
- (8 oz. pkgs.) cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 medium-sized Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 cup Jimmy’s Caramel Dip
- Crust Ingredients
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup, firmly packed brown sugar
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick), cut into small pieces unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- For the crust, combine all crust ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine until crumbly and butter pieces are no longer visible. Press the mixture on bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- For the filling, in a large bowl beat cream cheese until light and creamy; add Jimmy’s Caramel Dip and mix until smooth.
- On low speed, mix in flour; add egg and vanilla and mix just until blended. Pour cream cheese mixture over baked crust. Arrange apple slices and press them into top of cream cheese layer.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Allow bars to cool to room temperature. Cover and chill until firm.
- Before serving, spread Jimmy’s Caramel Dip over top of bars. Cut and serve. Store covered in the refrigerator.