Classic Fish Sandwiches
- 1/4 cup Jimmy’s Tartar Sauce
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 4 (4 oz.) fish fillets of your choosing
- 4 slices sharp cheddar or Havarti cheese
- 4 toasted buns
- More Jimmy’s Tartar sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a jelly roll pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Combine Jimmy’s Tartar Sauce and lemon juice in a shallow pan. Coat fillets with this mixture, then roll in bread crumbs to coat. Place in prepared pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 16-22 minutes until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Add cheese slices to the top of the fillets during the last 3-4 minutes of baking time.
- Spread the toasted buns with additional Jimmy’s Tartar sauce, then add the lettuce, fish, and tomato. Put the sandwiches together and serve immediately. Enjoy!