Holy Smoke! Loaded Potato Bites
Write a review
- 20 small red potatoes, wash and dry
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 tub Jimmy’s Holy Smoke! Dip
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup real bacon bits
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Score or pierce each potato.
- Place scored potatoes in large bowl and toss with olive oil and salt until coated thoroughly.
- Place the potatoes on a parchment lined, rimmed baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or so, or until soft.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Once cool enough to touch, slice each potato in half and gently scoop out a small portion of the flesh, discarding it.
- Top each potato with spoon full of Jimmy’s Holy Smoke! Dip, shredded cheddar,bacon bits and green onions. Serve while still warm.