1000 Island Taco Salad
- 1 lb. ground turkey or beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 head lettuce, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. Jimmy's 1000 Island Dressing
- 1 - 15 oz. can black beans, drained
- 1 - 16 oz. bag fritos corn chips
- Brown beef or turkey over medium heat. Add taco seasoning and follow directions on package for preparation then set aside and let cool.
- In a large bowl combine beef or turkey, lettuce, tomato, onion, black beans and cheese. Mix, cover & chill for at least an hour.
- Right before serving, add Jimmy's 1000 Island Dressing and fritos. Toss until coated and serve.